we use the latest tools & technology to provide our clients
with the best service possible!
When evaluating which inspection company to use for your home inspection, consider that INSPX Home Solutions uses infrared thermal imaging as a part of every inspection. The Dept. of Energy recommends a thermographic inspection when buying a home.
INSPX Home Solutions uses infrared technology in order to help you make the best decision when purchasing a home.
An Infrared camera can reveal many hidden issues in a home that would not be visible to the naked eye, therefore allowing us to give you the most thorough home inspection possible.
It’s possible to see old water marks from previous leaks that have been painted over in an attempt to hide the damages.
What can an Infrared camera inspection find?
- ✅ Energy loss & efficiency
- ✅ Unknown plumbing leaks
- ✅ Hidden roof leaks (before they cause serious damage)
- ✅ Electrical faults (before they cause a fire)
- ✅ Overloaded & undersized circuits
- ✅ Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- ✅ Missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation
- ✅ Heat loss & air infiltration in walls, ceilings, windows & doors
- ✅ Water & moisture intrusion (that could lead to mold)
- ✅ Possible rodent or pest infestation
- ✅ Air conditioner compressor leaks
- ✅ Under fastening and/or missing framing members
- ✅ Structural defects
- ✅ Broken seals in double pane windows
- ✅ Dangerous fluid leaks
- ✅ Damaged and/or malfunctioning heating systems
- ✅ Overheated equipment
INSPX Home Solutions, LLC | Property Inspections
INSPX Home Solutions Adheres to InterNACHI’s COVID-19 Safety Guidlines